[cvsnt] How to use python with verifymsg on Linux

Marlon van den Berg marlon.vandenberg at molding.fico.nl
Wed Oct 6 12:25:00 BST 2004

Hi all,

We have two CVSNT servers. One on a WinNT4 server and one on a Linux server.
On the WinNT4 server we use a python script for commit message verification.
The entry in 'verifymsg' is:
  DEFAULT  python -O -c "from rt_tracker import cvs; cvs.run(cvs.verifymsg)"

We want to use the same line on the CVSNT server on Linux to, but for some
reason
we get a syntax error without any other info (not comming from python).

Does anybody know how the syntax should be on Linux?

Best regards,
Marlon