[cvsnt] cvs [update aborted]: cvs_encrypt_wrap_input failed: error

Michael Levy michaelrlevy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 04:04:01 BST 2004

I'm running WinCVS 1.3.17.2 Beta 17 (Build 2), although the same thing
happened with WinCVS 1.3.13

I'm connecting to CVSNT 2.0.58.   I have encryption set to 'optional'
on the control panel.

I'm logging in using sspi, and for example if I try to run a Diff on a
file, it'll work fine.

However if I set my login parameters to "Encrypt all client - server
communication" I can log in fine but if I try to run my Diff, I get
the error message as below:

Searching on "cvs_encrypt_wrap_input" yields very few results and none
has helped me figure out what is going on.

Thanks for any help you can give me!