[cvsnt] can cvsnt auto send email when commit some file?

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Wed Oct 13 18:41:53 BST 2004

Well, cvs edit/watch/notify functionality is probably not so good idea for
open (internet) projects with one or few administrators where commitinfo
works great. However as closed developer group at intranet we found
edit/watch/notify very useful. CVSmailer could, at least, create hyperlink
to file in notify message so recipient could click on it directly and do not
need to start IE and click and click and click ... to go to changed file
manually. It would save a lot of time. (If CVSMailer src should be
accessible I'd be glad to do the changes)

Jan