[cvsnt] "The folder is not valid" message

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Wed Oct 13 22:58:24 BST 2004

Try to set in cvsmailer.ini:
enablelogging =1
debuglog =1

do whatever you did to invoke cvsmailer and then look into log files in
cvsmailer log directory
(specified by LogDir variable in cvsmailer.ini)

You may find some more details about what is failing.

>   So, I did a test: I've changed the loginfo file to redirect
> CVSMailer call to a .bat file. And then, I executed the .bat file, and
> the CVSMailer worked fine.

Your test may not be exactly valid as CVSmailer obtain info not only from
command line but also from its "standard input". So, if you run .bat file
"offline" you missed info passed from CVSNT to CVSmailer through CVSMailer
standard input

Best Regards,
Jan