[cvsnt] "The folder is not valid" message

Evandro Dugnani edugnani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:01:04 BST 2004

Hi Jan,

> Try to set in cvsmailer.ini:
> enablelogging =1
> debuglog =1
>
> do whatever you did to invoke cvsmailer and then look into log files in
> cvsmailer log directory
> (specified by LogDir variable in cvsmailer.ini)

  It was the first thing I did, but when this error occurs, no
information is saved in "log" nor "temp" directories configured in
CVSMailer.

> Your test may not be exactly valid as CVSmailer obtain info not only from
> command line but also from its "standard input". So, if you run .bat file
> "offline" you missed info passed from CVSNT to CVSmailer through CVSMailer
> standard input

  I agree with you, but I thing the path information is passed by
command line, and how the message is concerning an invalid folder, I
tested this way.
  I'm going to be crazy... :-P

Evandro