[cvsnt] "The folder is not valid" message

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Thu Oct 14 22:05:06 BST 2004

> I just have the error in the folder that has one space in its name.
> The error does not occur in "error folder"'s parent folder when I
> commit a file.

Yeah, the space looks as very possible reason. In general, I would highly
recommend to avoid spaces and special characters (also any national alphabet
chars) in file and dir names. Even if everybody says "it should work",
following that rule can help you to avoid many sorts of trouble.

Does your CVSMailer experience the trouble also for any directory or files
that have "normal" names ("normal" means that comply with the thumb rule
above) ?

Jan