[cvsnt] "The folder is not valid" message

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Oct 15 17:55:54 BST 2004

I think that this message actually belongs on the list for others to learn.
So please do not just hit the reply button, use the reply-all button
instead...

--------------------------

Unfortunately I had all but forgotten this bug in CVSNT because I am always
trimming the template script files that CVSNT installs when creating a
new repository...

But, yes - I have seen this before and it is solved as you did by removing
some of the comment lines in the beginning of the script file. It took
a while for me to find that, but one clue was that an error message
popped up that was actually part of a text line inside a comment in the
loginfo script....

I think I checked actually how many lines had to be removed and found
at the time that about 4 lines (the last few comments) made the script
work again.

This happened 2-3 years ago and I have forgotten it until now. And I
would have believed that it was also solved by now...

/Bo