[cvsnt] Re: Update does not support 'per-file' tags/branches?

Joe Enfield joeenfield at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 21:42:19 BST 2004

I've looked everywhere for a clue to this problem.

We just upgraded our server - when we moved the repository over, we didn't
move the CVSROOT directory.
we left the one that cvsnt created. Is there anything in CVSROOT besides the
cvsrc file that could affect this?
We have pretty much left the files in CVSROOT alone (both in the previous
server and in the new server).

Thank you,
Joe E.

news:cl0f5r$o06$1 at paris.nodomain.org...