[cvsnt] Re: Move file away

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Wed Oct 20 23:00:18 BST 2004

Also, this is a very large module with a lot of dependence on modules2. We
are testing more but so far it seems like this doesn't happen if we checkout
using :local: protocol but it does if we use :sspi:.

Not sure about other protocols (we don't use any other).

Dan Pupek
Software Engineer
Advanced Systems Technology, Inc
dpupek at astpcola.com <mailto:dpupek at astpcola.com>