[cvsnt] Re: error-message on commit

Luigi D. Sandon cp at sandon.it
Fri Oct 22 19:23:01 BST 2004

We are getting the same error after we upgraded to 2.058b.

I.e.:

cvs commit -m "Release 9.0.5" -r DUnit dunit.dpr dunit.drc DunitAbout.dfm
DunitAbout.pas DUnitMainForm.dfm DUnitMainForm.pas
GUITesting.pas GUITestRunner.dfm GUITestRunner.pas NGUITestRunner.nfm
NGUITestRunner.pas QGUITestRunner.pas TestExtensions.pas TestFramework.pas
TestModules.pas TextTestRunner.pas versioninfo.inc versioninfo.rc
versioninfo.res (in directory F:\Projects\Delphi_Libs\DUnit\src\)
Checking in dunit.dpr;
/CVS/Lib/Delphi/DUnit/src/dunit.dpr,v  <--  dunit.dpr
new revision: 1.1.1.2; previous revision: 1.1.1.1
cvs [server aborted]: cannot rename file
/CVS/Lib/Delphi/DUnit/src/,dunit.dpr, to
/CVS/Lib/Delphi/DUnit/src/,dunit.dpr,: Permission denied

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

Some modules works, others not. This one was a new checkout of a module
already existing in the repository (imported with an older version of CVSNT
compiled under Linux, I believe 2.0.52 or something alike, now cvsnt runs on
a Windows 2000 server), I was upgrading the library to a new release.

We are using both sspi an pserver. I tried with different server settings,
especially trying to change the user CVS runs with, but with success.

--
Luigi D. Sandon
cp at sandon.it