[cvsnt] Re: error-message on commit

Luigi D. Sandon cp at sandon.it
Sat Oct 23 09:50:09 BST 2004

> Usually this is because of AV trying to analyze the file with realtime

There is no AV on the server, and real-time protection on my computer is
turned off (it slows down compilations too much). And it began to appear
after I upgraded CVSNT, as some others posting here.

> since you have some things working properly.  I don't know that I've
> noticed the apparent rename to the same filename before though -- is
> there a "v" at the end of either of those?

What I wrote was a cut&paste from the WinCVS 1.3b20 output window, and I was
simply checking in a .pas (Borland Delphi) file.

If it tries to rename a file to itself I do not know.

--
Luigi D. Sandon
cp at sandon.it