[cvsnt] I'm also experiencing permission problems on 2.0.58c

OLSON, GRANT T GTOLSON at sunocoinc.com
Mon Oct 25 21:36:26 BST 2004

I also get 'permission denied' errors when using 2.0.58c on a Windows
2000 Server box.  Downgrading to a completely arbitrary 2.0.50 fixed the
problems.

In addition to extensively reviewing the ACLs I had configured.  I also
enabled filesystem auditing to see if it was indeed an acl issue.  The
Audit log didn't contain any reports of users getting bounced by the
permissions on the OS.  The error appears to occur before that point.

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the originator.