[cvsnt] Re: Can update and commit but cannot checkout

Vincenzo Giordano isxkb at vincenzo.net
Tue Oct 26 09:24:44 BST 2004

"Glen Starrett" <grstarrett at cox.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:clku6e$tba$1 at paris.nodomain.org...

> Try running cvs -t -t -t co... to get more information.  Also, running
> the server with -t -t -t will provide verbose output that might help
> diagnose the problem.

thanks for the tip, this is the output

cvs -t -t -t co Logistica (in directory C:\Sviluppo\__correzioni__)
-> Tracelevel set to 3. PID is 2292
-> Session ID is 8f4417e084e0000

-> main loop with CVSROOT=:sspi:vincenzo:/vb

-> Requesting server cvsignore

-> Requesting server cvswrappers

-> Requesting server cvsrc (read-cvsrc2)

-> Parsing global cvsrc started

-> Parsing global cvsrc finished

cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

I killed server cvs.exe (client and server is same PC win2000 SP4) after
minutes of wait, process at 99% CPU no more output.

How can I start server with -t -t -t parameters ? Should I set these options
in command line parameters on service managment, or is there another place
where to put them ?

thank you

Vincenzo Giordano