[cvsnt] Latest Updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Oct 26 17:16:57 BST 2004

Flávio Etrusco wrote:
>>Believe me, I understand how difficult it is to debug a
>>problem you can't reproduce. That's why I assume at this
>>point that I'm going to have to do it myself.
>

> Since Tony says the only difference between the versions is 58c is slightly faster, then there can be other culprits... E.g. do you enable the Windows Indexing service?

I've thought of that... however I don't think the indexing service could
cause that because:

a) It's written by Microsoft, and they at least should stick to their
own coding guidelines...
b) It's unlikely it would be indexing the exact same files that CVSNT
was using for every commit - plus the problem would be more widespread.