[cvsnt] Re: Does CVSNT ver 2.0.51b for MAC support :sspi:?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Oct 27 09:46:05 BST 2004

Dusan,

Yes this information is incorrect - it should read:
*About CVSNT Concurrent Version Control*
Supports authentication via all standard CVS protocols, plus Windows specific SSPI and Active Directory, Secure transport support via encrypted protocols. After installing CVSNT is integrated into the Apple XCode development environment.

We are in the process of preparing CVSNT 2.0.58 for Mac OS X and when we inform Apple of the new release notes and version I will ensure this information is correct.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett