[cvsnt] Re: FW: Path Problem with XP PRO II

Warren, Erik Erik.Warren at delta.com
Wed Oct 27 13:29:26 BST 2004

(vigorous self-kicking sounds)
I knew it was going to be something dumb on my part what was wrong.
Even though I started the new server, I had not actually stopped the old
server and I had not changed the CVSROOT on my sandbox.
Since the CVSMailer is installed to a different path on the new server
than it was on the old server I updated my loginfo file with the new
path but wincvs was still using the old cvsroot.  Hence the old server
was looking in the new path for CVSMailer and the new path doesn't exist
on the old server.

The old server is off-line,  used the "change cvsroot" macro on my
sandbox and now all is well.  It didn't hurt anything but my pride :-)

Regards,
Erik