[cvsnt] How to run SetAcl.cmd file

Kinjal kinjal.vohra at mentorix.com
Wed Oct 27 15:05:18 BST 2004

Hi!
This is the extracts from the site: http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/SetAcl which
explains how to set up the user permissions for the repositories:

2.3. Using SetACLS
Note: You should review the SetACLS script before running it. The paths in
the script are hard-coded to the way I have my server set up. Assuming you
have a different configuration, then it shouldn't be too difficult to make
the proper adjustments.

To use SetACL within the directory structure described above, just save the
script into d:\cvs and run it. The directory it is placed in is important
because all the paths within it are relative the executing directory.

SetACLS.cmd: SetACLS.txt Script last updated: Oct 1, 2003

-------------------------------------
I've the following:
Windows 2003 Professional
cvsnt 2.0.58c
WinCVS1.3
xcacls
can any one guide me how to run SetAcl.cmd file?

rgds,
Kinjal
ECode:C00773
Extn:5506