[cvsnt] questions/ideas

keith d. zimmerman lists at kdz13.net
Wed Sep 1 03:25:21 BST 2004

no, no, not at all.  I'd expect to see something like this:

1.18         (keith    17-Aug-04):class CMyClass : public COtherClass
1.18         (keith    17-Aug-04):{
1.18         (keith    17-Aug-04):     CMyClass();
1.13         (keith    14-Aug-04):class CMyClass : public COtherClass
1.13         (keith    14-Aug-04):{
1.13         (keith    14-Aug-04):     CMyClass( BOOL myParam );

with the amount of context being selectable.  Or, perhaps we could do a series
of diff commands, so that it would detect (using annotate, perhaps) where the
lines in question last changed, then print the diff, but only for those lines...

clearer?

thanks,
-kz