[cvsnt] Re: Exclude some files from a version

Lionello Lunesu lionello.lunesu at crystalinter.remove.com
Fri Sep 3 14:28:09 BST 2004

I guess you could simply remove the files in your case, see "cvs remove"

The files will not be physically deleted on the cvs server: if you want to
re-add the files after deleting them and their history (and version number)
will be restored.

If you want to remove the files only for packaging, not for development, I
guess you should make a script that does "cvs export" and then deletes
what's not needed.

Lionello.

news:ch76cg$pj9$1 at paris.nodomain.org...