[cvsnt] Re: extnt problems

Warren Mira jamesbuko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 19:12:28 BST 2004

Ok that what I was trying to do first, because via wincvs, its
manually logging in thus i manage to connect to it via wincvs. When i
have CVS_RSH,CVSROOT,CVS_SERVER variable set and do cvs login (via
console), it says
that cvs ext doesn't support login.

cvs on command line works when I try cvs -d CVSROOT=:sspi:username..... login
and can checkout/commit fine.

Will extnt do authentication for me? So you mean if I use it via
eclipse, the password field is ignored then, am i correct to say this?

Thanks for any hints

Warren