[cvsnt] Anyone else noticed that chacl -r is not recursive?

Jeffrey Campbell jcampbell at archetype-solutions.com
Thu Sep 16 23:23:39 BST 2004

I've noticed one other post where this issue is mentioned but can't tell
whether it's confirmed. If I execute cvs chacl cvsuser:rwc in the top-level
directory of a project those acls are only applied for items in that
directory. It doesn't recurse. The same holds true for the sub-directories.
To effectively apply acls to a cvs project I have to descend into each of
the project's directories and execute cvs chacl.

Any suggestions?

OS: Windows Server 2003

CVS: CVSNT 2.0.38