[cvsnt] cvs [server aborted]: can't create temporarydirectoryC:\Program Files\cvsnt\Temp\cvs-serv724: Permisssion Denied

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Mon Sep 20 03:31:44 BST 2004

Thank you very much Bo, but I had already done this (turn off simple file
sharing) as per the response to a previous post of mine.

I ended up giving Guest access to \Program Files\cvsnt and \Program
Files\cvsnt\temp and the repository root and now I can perform a "cvs ls"
command.

The next step is to review my notes on how to perform an import command, I
suppose. I'm not particularly pleased with this approach of using the Guest
account, however.

   Siegfried

Bo Berglund