[cvsnt] Re: CVS plugin for WSAD

KS katos75 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 07:54:00 BST 2004

Hi
What version of WSAD are u jusing?
In WSAD 4.0.3 there was no way we could use prefix on the CVS, and it only
worked with CVSNT versjon 1.11.1.3 build 57c  without prefix.
There is a document on this from IBM about WSAD, but cant find it anymore.
Please post youre progress if you manage to use WSAD with prefix and with
what version of WSAD and CVSNT?

Thanx
KS
"Glen Starrett" <grstarrett at cox.net> skrev i melding