[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt + update -P + cannot open directory . for empty check: No such file or directory

Paul grangeway at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 22:59:37 BST 2004

No one got any ideas whether this is a bug or more what i may have set up
wrong to fix this?

I tried signing up for the bugtracker, to look to see if anyone had had a
previous issue in the past or for clues, but it seems that it's not mailing
passwords out atm

any help or suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks
Paul

news:chmul1$36k$1 at paris.nodomain.org...