[cvsnt] Cannot start CVSNT 2.0.57 server

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Wed Sep 29 07:55:22 BST 2004

Hello World, hello Tony,

This morning I installed CVSNT 2.0.57, but I cannot start the server. I
tried it on the CVSNT control panel, and on the command line

J:\>net start cvs
Starting CVSNT.
CVSNT could not be started.

A system error occured

System error 1067 occured

The process was terminated unexspectedly

(I have a german OS and translated the messages myself, so they can differ)

I have WinXP Professional and installed SP2 recently. Is there anything
new I need to configure?

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch