[cvsnt] set directory for update with python.

Elisa Cargnel elisa.cargnel at enel.it
Thu Sep 30 14:52:55 BST 2004

Hello,
I need a python script to update a file that is in a different directory than the selected one (let's say  D:\MyRepository\CM2\file.txt)
I tried with absolute path like:

cvs update -A -C D:\MyRepository\CM\example_tag.txt
and also with

cvs update -A -C \CM\esempio_tag.txt

the command doesn't work and if I write the command only with the filename, it tries to get the file from the directory where I'm pointing at the moment of callin the macro.

should I set the directory something like: cvs.setdir(mydir) ?

Thank you in advance.

elisa

Elisa Cargnel - OAT Informatica
e-mail: elisa.cargnel at oatinformatica.it