[cvsnt] how to prevent "update -j" ?

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Fri Apr 1 00:25:44 BST 2005

Hi all,

can I block  certain cvs command within the sandbox ?

In particular, I am interested to prevent merging within one module, so
I'd like to prevent user to run "cvs update -j" command on it.

Of course, I could check the Entries file within commitinfo script and
look for "merge", but if there is a way how to tell the user in advance
and not during commit, it would be better.

ANY ideas are welcomed !

Thanks,
JP

This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify Brooks Automation, Inc. immediately by reply email or by calling Brooks US Headquarters at +1 978-262-2400. Then delete this message from your system, without making any copy or distribution.  Thank you.