[cvsnt] Re: Trying to backtrack to 2.0.51d but getting errors...

Clovis Garcia clovis at phoebus.com.br
Fri Apr 1 20:45:41 BST 2005

I'm with the same problem. I've tried to use the 2.5.01 build 1910
without success than I tried to backtrack to 2.0.51d too. I had the same
problem you have reported but I have no idea how to solve it.

cvs -d :sspi;username=clovis;hostname=192.168.1.1:/pos -t -t -t ver (in
directory X:\Ok\bChecklist\)
   -> Tracelevel set to 3.  PID is 3856
   -> Session ID is f10424da4b94729
   -> main loop with CVSROOT=:sspi;username=clovis;hostname=192.168.1.1:/pos

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

   -> Encryption enabled
   -> Requesting server cvsignore
cvs [server aborted]: Couldn't chdir to working directory : Invalid argument

Could you give some tip?

Thanks,
Clovis