[cvsnt] Annotate problem after upgrading to 2.5.01.1910

Morten Jøhnk Morten.Joehnk at edlund.dk
Mon Apr 11 12:15:40 BST 2005

Hi

We've hit an annoying problem with cvs annotate after upgrading to 2.5.01.1910. In this versions all usernames are stored with the domain name prepended. Our domain name (including the backslash) is 7 characters long. Annotate only shows the first 8 characters of the name - only the first char of the 'real' username is shown. Is there any way to tell annotate to use a wider field? Or to instruct cvsnt not to include the domain in the name

/MJ