[cvsnt] Need history of changes for a branch

rajiv kumar cvsissue at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 15:50:32 BST 2005

Hi,
        Do we have any switch for history command using which we can find out what all files have been changed from a particular time.

        I am using the following command and got the error

            cvs history -a -c -D "04/08/2005 8:00:00 AM" -r SUMT-V71-CFR
            cvs history: rev overriding date/tag/backto
            cvs [history aborted]: received interrupt signal

Thanks
Rajiv Kr. Srivastava