[cvsnt] Re: permissions 444;

Clóvis Garcia clovis at phoebus.com.br
Wed Apr 13 20:04:40 BST 2005

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Clóvis Garcia wrote:
>
>> Merging differences between 1.9 and 1.10 into parser.c
>> rcsmerge: warning: conflicts during merge
>> cvs [server aborted]: cannot create parser.c for copying: Permission
>> denied
>

> That looks like an AV.  Don't run AV on the server.. it breaks things.
>
> It has nothing to do with the permissions.
>
> Tony

I have no AV on my server. Answer me a question: Is there a possibility
of a new implementation of WinCvs been using this permission? This
problem started to happen just after I´ve changed both WinCvs and cvsnt
(local). Besides that I´ve noticed the changes in permission tag (old
projects are all with permission with the value 666). I´ve already
checked everything you said about watch, edit, ... but everythings is as
it was supposed to be.

Thanks for your help,

Clovis