[cvsnt] commit with -r option [ Vírusmentes]

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Apr 26 12:46:31 BST 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
> Unless Tony has removed the -r option in 2.5 it is still there, however
> you cannot commit to 2.0 anyway because that is not a valid revision number.
> All numbers ending with .0 are reserved for other purposes...
> Try with 2.1 instead.

It's gone compeletely.

Too many people trying to use it instead of tags..  I changed it a
little while back.  In a future revision (2.5.03/04) the whole number
scheme is likely change completely as I start to link in the database
parts - this will mean that anything that is set will get overwritten
anyway.