[cvsnt] Re: File size different on Windows cvs

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Apr 27 17:03:16 BST 2005

Zsolt Branyiczky wrote:
> Take a look at your cvswrappers file found in CVSROOT (of your
> repository). This file must be appended by the used binary file extensions.
>
> E.g.
> *.exe -k 'b'
> *.jar -k 'b'

He's also going to need to change the existing expansion flag in the
repository.  Check it with "cvs status {filename}" and if it isn't set
to kb, then use cvs admin or the newer syntax:

cvs up -kb filename
cvs ci -fm "change expansion flag"

I *think* that is the correct syntax, but I've only done it once.  I do
seem to remember the -f flag is required on checkin to get the updated
expansion flags back to the repository.

--
Glen Starrett