Annotate username field length post 2.5.01.1910 (was: Re: [cvsnt] Annotate problem after upgrading to 2.5.01.1910)

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Apr 27 23:04:05 BST 2005

Tony -- The default domain workaround for the annotate username field
length won't work for me.  Any chance of updating the annotate format to
be delimited or adjustable username width in some future version?

Maybe "cvs annotate -d filename" for delimited output (up to the
beginning of the code line anyway) or "cvs annotate -u 256 filename" for
a 256 character limit on the username length would work?

Just a thought.  It's not that big of a deal, but I do use it
occasionally and can't tell who did what.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett