[cvsnt] Re: Problem connecting to repository using SSPI

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Tue Aug 2 00:59:02 BST 2005

I gave him full control from the drive letter on up and he still can't
access the respository.

He doesn't need to have an actual account on the server does he, I was under
the impression that wasn't needed as long as he could authenticate via the
domain authority.

Matt S.

news:dcmc27$sct$1 at paris.nodomain.org...