[cvsnt] Re: Unix file permissions over Samba

Richard Wirth richard at wirthware.de
Tue Aug 2 06:24:12 BST 2005

Hello Nitzan,

Tuesday, August 2, 2005, 12:13:40 AM, you wrote:

NS> Is gCvs being developed? It seems like there hasn't been a release in way
NS> over a year!

It is. But we didn't have much time this year :-(
There is a branch GCVS_GTK2 which is the current state of development
for GTK2+. It is working in most places, but it is still alpha!
Id doesn't do anything dangerous, but some functions do not work in
all circumstances. I personally (and afaik others of the developers)
use it every day.
So if you'd like to build it your self, grab that branch...

But the topic tends to go to another list --> cvsgui at yahoogroups.com
Search there for other threads related to gCvs and getting it build.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:richard at wirthware.de