[cvsnt] cvsnt on Fedora with cvsweb

Rabe, Jerry (GE Healthcare) Jerome.Rabe at med.ge.com
Fri Aug 5 19:52:18 BST 2005

Does anyone have cvsweb diffs working properly on Linux/Fedora with a cvsnt repository?

I am using the latest cvsnt-2.5.0.1.1976 on FC3.   Cvsweb works well except for
getting diffs.

I have seen several posts about cvsnt's compatible wrappers for
rlog and rcsdiff, and I tried enabling them in cvsnt (./configure --enable-rcs),
but they still do not work with this version.

To get cvsweb to work for browsing long directory listings, I made a shell wrapper for rlog:

	#
	cvsnt rcsfile rlog $*

...but rcsdiff is still a problem.  Is there a different rcsdiff wrapper that makes
cvsweb diffs work?

-Jerry