[cvsnt] In an authentication pickle

Joelle Tegwen tegwe002 at umn.edu
Fri Aug 5 20:12:10 BST 2005

Thank you.

I need to choose a protocol and then figure out how to set it up.

I'm fine with taking extra time to learn how to set up a better protocol
if that's what it takes. I just know nothing about security or
authentication over networks and our tech support guy doesn't either.

I appreciate your feedback. I'm new to a lot of this.
Joelle