[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.01 #1976 - 'cvs history' problems - 'No records selected'

Thomas Singer thomas.singer at smartcvs.com
Mon Aug 15 20:22:20 BST 2005

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the answer.

> History is funny.. it doesn't always return the results you'd expect it to.

Should I file a bug-report?

> OTOH repeating your command seems to work for me.. gives a list of committed files.

I can send you my history file (single-liner), which does not return any
file information. Could it be that the "(null)" entry is the cause? Looks
like it was (relatively) new introduced - maybe only CVSNT-compatible
clients cause a useful value to occur.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer