[cvsnt] Re: RC4 glitches or features...?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Aug 16 01:55:20 BST 2005

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> The module in question is "WinCvsSrc" from cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/cvsgui
> with the Macros and PythonLib folders being checked out on the
> Exp-MacroWork-BRANCH branch. I just tried it again starting with fresh
> checkouts both via :ssh: and :pserver: and the two problems are
> absolutely consistent.

That's because it creates the wrong directory... not sure why.

When you checkout WinCvsSrc it creates cvsgui for some reason.. the
client then loses track of the data, because it's not where it should be.

I'm not sure what could have changed that would do that - I haven't
changed the directory handling in months.