[cvsnt] Re: RC4 glitches or features...?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Aug 16 04:08:46 BST 2005

Oliver Giesen wrote:

>>- Some files fail to update to the desired sticky tag with rather
>>strange results and error messages. Apparently these are files that
>>have previously been renamed.

In some ways I'm not surprised you're having trouble.. rename usually
takes a couple of updates to settle on a branch.. if you start switching
branches it could get wierd.

Rename isn't someting I'm going to touch with a ten foot bargepole on
the 2.5.02 releases though... it's not worth it as the code is already
depreciated.