[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.01 #1976 - 'cvs history' problems - 'No records selected'

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Aug 16 15:24:06 BST 2005

Thomas Singer wrote:

> Is audit a core feature of CVSNT and GNU CVS?

No.. only CVSNT has it.

> Sounds like 1976 is history - I've downloaded it a few days ago.
> Independently of this, how can I help you to solve this problem.
> SmartCVS' advanced features rely on 'cvs history' to fast get notified
> about changed files.

When you commit the output contains the same information.  If you're
looking for notice of other people's files that's rather hard to do..
you're looking at either hooking into the lockserver or stripping the
data out of the audit database (at an outside chance you may be able to
get viewcvs to spit out the right data.. not sure whether it has
function to do that though).