[cvsnt] Access control to CVSNT

Ramakrishna_Rachakonda Ramakrishna_Rachakonda at Satyam.com
Wed Aug 17 07:19:42 BST 2005

HI All,

I have installed the latest version of CVSNT (2.5.01.1976) and created
users to access it.

But I don't know how to give permissions to these users like checkout
only or both checkout and checkin similar to read/write access.

Can someone send me a link to any tutorial or document explaining these
operations.

Thanks in advance,

With best regards,

Ramakrishna