[cvsnt] Re: Build 2063 (RC5): Well done! ;)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Aug 19 00:26:23 BST 2005

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:24:12 +0000 (UTC), "Oliver Giesen"
<ogware at gmx.net> wrote:

>I'm currently using SysInternal's pskill to stop the cvsagent.exe which
>I'm not entirely sure I'm allowed to distribute (though the installer
>deletes it immediately when it's done).

Please be aware that some flavours of MacAffee AV will not allow this
program on your disk! When our IT department updated the virus
definitions about a year or so ago all my instances of pskill.exe were
removed from my laptop PC! It is a too powerful utility, I believe.

>I have already updated my current version of the Inno script here:
>http://mitglied.lycos.de/ogiesen/cvsnt.iss
>
>As soon as I have either found a way to get at cvsagent's window handle
>or determined the usage restrictions of pskill I will upload the
>compiled installer as well. Stay tuned.

OK, then I will stop updating the one I have kept current the last 6
months. Probably will take the page off line.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)