[cvsnt] CVSNT on Fedora

bwhicks at aep.com bwhicks at aep.com
Thu Dec 1 14:10:01 GMT 2005

We are running it using the rpm's on CentOS3.5 and Redhat ES3.5 as well as
Redhat 9. I also tried the rpm's on Suse 9.3, but there were some
dependency issues. It compiles on Suse just fine, though.

Brian

             Thomas Keller
             <me at thomaskeller.
             biz>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  cvsnt at cvsnt.org
             cvsnt-bounces at cvs                                          cc
             nt.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cvsnt] CVSNT on Fedora
             12/01/2005 07:16
             AM

Hey there!

> if anyone has CVSNT 2.5.x running on RedHat/CentOS/Fedora, please email
> me because I am having a heck of a time. :(

That would defeat the purpose of a mailing list (no one else could see the
solution for your problem) - so what exactly is it?

I'm running CVSNT on FC2 and FC4.

Thomas.

--
Registered Linux User #369861