[cvsnt] Re: login to cvs using pserver

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Thu Dec 1 18:10:24 GMT 2005

Not sure what you're doing here, but it seems you are using two different
ways to identify the repository (aka CVSROOT):
":pserver:Miro at localhost:2401:/sklad" and "c:/cvs/repo/sklad"

> Logging in to :pserver:Miro at localhost:2401:/sklad
>  >cvs -dc:/cvs/repo/sklad co CVSROOT

IMO you should tell cvsnt server to identify your repository as "/sklad"
and then use this always in your CVSROOT (probably something like
":pserver:Miro at localhost:/sklad"). And use the same CVSROOT for everything
under the same login.

To make sure you have pserver protocol installed, use cvs info (of course
with the right CVSROOT setting :)

Gerhard