[cvsnt] Re: How to remove the older versions by date

Glen Starrett glen at starretthome.net
Wed Dec 7 05:42:35 GMT 2005

Guofeng Zhang wrote:
> The project has been managed by CVSNT for three years. We feel that it
> runs slower.
>

> We want to remove the revisions for the last year, how to do it?
>

> I find that 'admin -o' has no options for the date interval.

You probably don't want to do that anyway, assuming that you've used
branches in the past.  WinCVS has a macro that can help identify
'insignificant' revisions and remove them, but it's a single file at a
time process.  You could probably extend that to work against multiple
files.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett