[cvsnt] How to setup remote repository

vivek ahuja vivekbss at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 07:44:23 GMT 2005

Hi

  I am confused with lot of access methods available with CVSNT to access
remote repository  ( SSH , Pserver , Sserver , sspi , GSSAPI , SSH ,
etc.. ).I will explain my requirement .

  We want to have repository on Microsoft Windows 2003 Server. We have Windows 2000 Professional development machines. We want to have cvs client on these machines. I dont know how to setup.

  Please tell me how to establish this cvs client/server environment.

  Thanks
  Vivek