[cvsnt] Temporary directory on SSH

Mindaugas Bliûdþius mindaugas at infoera.lt
Fri Dec 9 08:37:54 GMT 2005

Hi

I can't change temporary directory. I'm changing it in control panel, but it
always trying to create temporary directories to WINDOWS\TEMP.
I don't want to give users write permissions to windows\temp and also i
don't want that it to be cvsnt temporary dir because when temp failes are
left (it happens) everyone who can read windows\temp can see leaved sources.

I tryed to change TEMP environment variable to my temporary directory and
all was working, but then other services not working correctly. (using
openssh on windows server 2003). It was all ok till i upgraded to 2.5.0.2
2088. (from 2.0. don't remember other number, maybe 41)

cvs.exe [server aborted]: can't create temporary directory
c:\WINDOWS\TEMP/cvs-serv4608: Permission denied