[cvsnt] can we work with multiple projects at the same time

Amarnaath S kutti43 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:44:54 GMT 2005

Hi Good Morning to all,

Thanks for the kind replies.  I just need another information.  Is it
possible to work with multipler projects, i.e checking out multiple projects
in one step for a user.  I think at a time when it is checking out we can
select only one folder to check out and we can't select more than one
folder.
Am i correct ? If i am wrong means how will you check out multiple
projects.  If some one is working in multiple projects how can he go between
these projects.

i am awaiting u r earliest reply,  Thaks in advance